796 West Evan Hewes Highway
El Centro, Ca 92243
P.O. Box 1717
El Centro, Ca 92244
(760) 352-2100
Welcome

The Old Eucalyptus Schoolhouse was built in 1907.  It was a country school until 1957.  The Knights of Columbus acquired the building in 1959. It served as their club house until 1994.  The schoolhouse under went an extensive restoration between 1994 and 1997.  The original 6,000 square foot building was then expanded to it's present 12,500 square feet. The restoration and expansion were performed by it's owner Desert Rose Construction.  The building now houses a premier banquet facility catering to Weddings, Quinceaneras, Anniversaries, Class Reunions, Proms, Retirement Parties, Birthday Parties, Business Luncheons, Corporate Holiday Parties or any Special Event